Upper Limb Orthotics
- Clavicular and shoulder orthoses
- Arm orthoses
- Functional arm orthoses
- Elbow orthoses
- Forearm-wrist orthoses
- Forearm-wrist-thumb orthoses
- Forearm-wrist-hand orthoses
- Hand orthoses
- Upper-extremity orthoses
Lower Limb Orthotics
- Foot orthoses
- Ankle-foot orthosis
- Ulcer healing orthosis
- Knee-ankle-foot orthosis
- Knee orthosis
There are many advantages to orthotics and depending on your situation or necessity, we’ll be happy to work with you to make sure your orthotics deliver targeted benefits. Some examples include:
- Control, guide, limit and/or immobilize an extremity, joint or body segment.
- Restrict movement in a given direction.
- Assist general movement.
- Reduce weight bearing forces for a particular purpose.
- Aid rehabilitation from fractures after the removal of a cast.
- Correct abnormalities and injuries such as flat feet, plantar fasciitis and shin splits.
- Provide easier movement capability.
- Reduce pain associated with a particular area.
Our pedorthics team develops custom orthotics at our facility in Youngstown, OH to minimize pain, improve gate and ensure that you’re able to participate in the everyday activities you love. During your initial evaluation, our team will trace your extremity and take measurements to help in creating a well-fitted piece. Our top-of-the-line technological devices, materials and staff members will provide you with a lightweight and comfortable orthotic for your upper or lower limb.
Braces in Youngstown, OH
Don’t need a prosthetic or orthotic? We also offer elbow, shoulder and back braces. Whether you’re looking to reduce pain, tears or allow your previous injury to recover quicker, stop in and pick up one of our braces. Contact us at 330-792-6826 today to let us help you minimize pain and improve mobility!